This week kids in Coeur d’Alene will get to see Santa in the streets of our community, and yes, his sleigh will be a big, red fire engine. Santa and members of the Coeur d’Alene Firefighters Local 710 will be around town this week collecting food and cash donations for the food bank. Below is a schedule and geographic region they will be each evening:
- December 19th West of 7th St, South of Appleway Ave
- December 20th East of 7th St, South of Appleway Ave
- December 21st East of Highway 95, North of Appleway Ave
- December 22nd West of Highway 95, North of Appleway Ave and South of Dalton Ave
- December 23rd West of Highway 95, North of Dalton Ave and South of Prairie Ave.
To track Santa’s location……
Santa will keep you posted as to his location. When you see flashing red lights and hear Christmas Music, come out and donate a can of food, let the kids say hello to Santa and the firefighters and get a candy cane or other surprises from Santa.
Santa’s journey will last from 4:30 – 8:30 each evening.
Merry Christmas from your Coeur d’Alene firefighters!